2020 Spring Break Camp
Join us for our 2020 Spring Break Camp at the Music & Arts Center!
We are excited to offer 4 fun & creative half-day camps!
Each camp runs for five days: April 6th - 10th (Monday - Friday)
Outdoor Art camp: 9 am - 12 pm
It's Spring Break! The perfect time to head outdoors to create colorful art. In this camp, youth will head outside for artistic inspiration. Youth will head to the park to draw their surroundings, they'll also bring outside objects indoors (leaves and twigs) to create their own unique art, and they'll work on projects indoors that reflect the outside world. This is a great, artistic way to kick-off the spring season! (Staff: Kade McKeever)
Photography camp: 9 am - 12 pm
In this camp, youth will learn how to capture memorable moments using the MAC's DSLR cameras. Youth will learn about photography tricks, tips and rules as they take short field trips to take pictures. Youth will also learn how to edit photos on computers, and they'll be able to print their photos at the end of the week. (Staff: Paul Martini)
LEGO Robotics camp: 1 - 4 pm
In this hands-on camp, youth will learn basic engineering and problem-solving skills through LEGO Robotics. Youth will learn how to design, build, and program robots to complete exciting tasks. What do you want to create? (Staff: Nathan Martini)
Digital Media camp: 1 - 4 pm
Love creative technology? This is the camp for you! Youth will learn about Digital Music & Digital Art in this multi-focused camp. Youth will be able to use computers, midi keyboards and the GarageBand program to create their own digital music, and they'll be able to use iPads and Apple Pencils to create their own digital art. This is a great camp to explore your passions and be exposed to some new digital ideas! (Staff: Paul Martini)
General Camp Info
• Each 5-day camp costs $100
• Youth may arrive at the MAC up to 30 minutes before their camp begins, and they may stay up to 30 minutes after their camp ends.
• Youth who would like to attend a morning and afternoon camp during the week will be able to stay at the MAC in-between camps from 12 - 1 pm. *These youth will need to bring a lunch.
• Payment is due the first day of camp
• Deadline to register is Wednesday, April 1st
• Camps are open to K - 8 grade youth
• Complete the registration form below to secure your spot!