- This Virtual Class will be run through Zoom and broadcast from the Kennewick Boys & Girls Club's Gym. We will run a multi-cam broadcast.
- After registering, you will be emailed the Zoom login info for the class.
- The class will cover hitting and throwing tips and techniques including proper stance, recommended body/weight movements, muscle strengthening exercises, and more.
- For this class, youth will need a baseball or softball bat, a glove, and a ball. It will be helpful to have another person to throw to, but a second person is not necessary.
- You will need some open space for this class. You can be outside in your backyard, driveway, or a park. Or you can be inside a garage or a room in your house (you just need enough open room to swing a bat).
- All skill levels are welcome to join. If you've never played softball or baseball before, or if you have been playing for several years, we'll go over great information to help you improve your skills.
- Instructor: McKenzie Lowry-Hill
- Email email@example.com with any questions.